PMP is an internationally recognized professional designation. This degree is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is located at Pennsylvania, United States. PMI emerged as a non-profit organization at GEORGIA INSTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY in October, 1969. In around 1980s, procedures of project management were standardized. The first PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) was created in 1996 in this particular attempt of standardization. According to what the PMI defines, PMP is an application of skills. It is also application of knowledge and techniques so that projects can be executed efficiently.
So why does one need a PMP certification?
The following points may help you consider the certification if you are already into the Project Management:
- Preference: Many companies nowadays look for people who are PMP certified. They generally choose people who are well versed in this field in the terms of knowledge and theory. This is the reason why most of the PMP certified candidates are given preferences.
- Distinguishing: The PMP certification helps you stand out in the crowd. It gives you the opportunity of becoming the special one. This certification definitely manages to separate the other Project Managers who are available and are working in the same field.
- The Formal Attitude: It helps you in acquiring a formal attitude. This certificate helps you become more professional and more formal while dealing with people.
- Networking: You do not need a social media to network with other good PMP’s anymore. Networking with other project managers is very easy once you are through with your PMP certification. This in turn doesn’t only help you achieve small goals but also long-term help.
- Techniques: You will achieve an array of new techniques once you are done with the PMP certificate course. You also will have the opportunity to know what was wrong with the old ones and how can you successfully eliminate them for better job.
- Teaching Career: You can very easily take up the career of a teaching professional. With all the knowledge you acquire from the classes yourself; you can easily go ahead and choose the profession of teaching.
- Increasing Of Worth: This certificate helps you create an important value of yourself, in comparison to your fellow colleagues. Also if working in a consultation firm, may help you and your firm win, thanks to your credentials.
- Breaking the Stereotype: This certification definitely manages to break the stereotype view. It helps you to be exceptional in many ways. This certificate keeps you updated with the latest trends thus putting you a step ahead.
- Motivation: This certificate doesn’t only help one achieve all the above points but helps them keep motivated. It helps you to create an urge to keep yourself shoulder to shoulder with all the new and upcoming techniques.
- Social Impression: This certificate helps you a lot in your social impression. You do become an idol for many and the respect that comes with it is totally worth mentioning.
These points can definitely help you to consider the certificate of PMP. Choosing the PMP certification can definitely turn out profitable for you.
Skillogic Knowledge Solutions is one of the prominent training centre for PMP Certification Courses in India. If you are looking for PMP training course in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Mumbai then Skillogic is one of the best options.