No need to look very far to get project management professional certification, now PMP courses are available at your doorstep in both online as well as classroom training in Bangalore. Shake it up with all new techniques of solving problems and push your career further towards a successful and high earning professional.Continue reading
Do you want to know the ins and outs of all project management profession? People go for many PM certification to enhance their further career, here it is not biased if someone is saying PMP are the best course to be a project manager. It has lot more scopes and opportunities that can fulfill your ambitious demands from your career. One can easily become a certified professional without leaving their country. There are many institutes in the country which provides PMP online and classroom training for individual and desired professional at very convenient and affordable price. Skillogic Knowledge Solution is one among these training institute which provides its training classes at regular interval in many locations of India. Below you can find the upcoming training dates for PMP Classes in Mumbai.
Upcoming Training Schedules for PMP by Skillogic in Mumbai
|PMP Classroom Training||24th Nov 2017||Mumbai||Rs. 16900/-|
|22nd Dec 2017||Mumbai||Rs. 16900/-|
|PMP Online Training||27th Nov 2017||Mumbai||Rs. 12900/-|
|25th Dec 2017||Mumbai||Rs. 12900/-|
To Enroll Visit: http://in.skillogic.com/pmp-training/pmp-certification-mumbai/
Check out PMP Training Reviews on Skillogic Knowledge Solution
People are going to attain the PMP certification examination often asks that is this certification worth it? Well, there are things which have their pros and cons. This certificate also has its pros and cons. Those who have attained these examinations and are already managers have their own views on this. Some of them are positive and the rest are negative. PMP examinations require a lot of money and it is quite complicated. And you must be prepared for it very well.
Here is a list of the pros and cons of PMP Certification below:
It can boost a resume
That means a resume with PMP certification is very helpful as it is a very hard examination. If you go for an interview as a project manager, you can easily get chosen over someone else. There are many companies who like to hire employees as project managers who are PMP certified to get the best result out of them. So, having a certificate like this can really make your work too much easy if you are looking for a job of a project manager.
It is a proof that you have got the experience
If you are a PMP associate than you have got a lot of experience, 60 months or 7500 hours accurately. But, if you are a Bachelor then you have got an experience of 36 months or 4500 hours. Both are enough to prove in your resume that you are an experienced person for this job. And it will be their benefit to keep you as their employee.
If you are PMP certified than you will be earning more amount of money
It has been proved after taking a survey that PMP certified managers earn more money than non-PMP certified managers do. Certified managers earn about $10000 more than regular non-PMP certified manager. PMP certified managers are the highest paid IT certification since 2008 and it is still emerging and standing tall among others.
It is quite expensive
To sit in the PMP certified exam you need to throw some hard cash, to take those courses which are necessary for the examination. You need to have a formal PME meaning project management education which costs around $400 for PMI members and $500 for non-PMI members. Though becoming a member is quite useful and beneficial for the PMI members as they allowed accessing various sources for the exam.
Not every project manager with a PMP certification is good
Passing the PMP examination doesn’t make you a good project manager; it just shows that you have got the experience. It does not mean that the projects that you’ve managed were successful. In fact, they could have been all wrong and you can be the worst with not a single good project to your credit, but the certification will still be there beside your name giving you enough of opportunities to rediscover yourself.
Now, the final verdict is that it totally depends where you live and what is field is. You can take suggestions from colleagues and other PMP managers that is it right for you or not.
PMP Training centers in INDIA
PMP is an internationally recognized professional designation. This degree is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is located at Pennsylvania, United States. PMI emerged as a non-profit organization at GEORGIA INSTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY in October, 1969. In around 1980s, procedures of project management were standardized. The first PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) was created in 1996 in this particular attempt of standardization. According to what the PMI defines, PMP is an application of skills. It is also application of knowledge and techniques so that projects can be executed efficiently.
So why does one need a PMP certification?
The following points may help you consider the certification if you are already into the Project Management:
- Preference: Many companies nowadays look for people who are PMP certified. They generally choose people who are well versed in this field in the terms of knowledge and theory. This is the reason why most of the PMP certified candidates are given preferences.
- Distinguishing: The PMP certification helps you stand out in the crowd. It gives you the opportunity of becoming the special one. This certification definitely manages to separate the other Project Managers who are available and are working in the same field.
- The Formal Attitude: It helps you in acquiring a formal attitude. This certificate helps you become more professional and more formal while dealing with people.
- Networking: You do not need a social media to network with other good PMP’s anymore. Networking with other project managers is very easy once you are through with your PMP certification. This in turn doesn’t only help you achieve small goals but also long-term help.
- Techniques: You will achieve an array of new techniques once you are done with the PMP certificate course. You also will have the opportunity to know what was wrong with the old ones and how can you successfully eliminate them for better job.
- Teaching Career: You can very easily take up the career of a teaching professional. With all the knowledge you acquire from the classes yourself; you can easily go ahead and choose the profession of teaching.
- Increasing Of Worth: This certificate helps you create an important value of yourself, in comparison to your fellow colleagues. Also if working in a consultation firm, may help you and your firm win, thanks to your credentials.
- Breaking the Stereotype: This certification definitely manages to break the stereotype view. It helps you to be exceptional in many ways. This certificate keeps you updated with the latest trends thus putting you a step ahead.
- Motivation: This certificate doesn’t only help one achieve all the above points but helps them keep motivated. It helps you to create an urge to keep yourself shoulder to shoulder with all the new and upcoming techniques.
- Social Impression: This certificate helps you a lot in your social impression. You do become an idol for many and the respect that comes with it is totally worth mentioning.
These points can definitely help you to consider the certificate of PMP. Choosing the PMP certification can definitely turn out profitable for you.
Skillogic Knowledge Solutions is one of the prominent training centre for PMP Certification Courses in India. If you are looking for PMP training course in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Mumbai then Skillogic is one of the best options.
When a project is in progress, it is always needed to measure its progress and at the same time also it is needed to measure the performance of the project managers involved in the project. To measure the performance of both the project and the project manager a baseline is established during the planning of the project. This particular baseline is of three constraints that are time, cost and scope. All three together are known as Performance Measurement Baseline. After the baseline has been decided upon then the project is started keeping these baselines to be the target.
Of course in some of the special cases these baselines can be changed. Though the changing of the baseline is not impossible but of course it is difficult. Permission has to be taken from the control board showing proper reasons and then after proper justification the targeted baselines can be changed.
Baseline questions in PMP exam
PMP Certification exams include questions that have an intense impact on the practical fields. This is the reason baseline questions are one of the most important ones is the test. There are questions asking about the components of such baselines or techniques to measure such baselines and also the various methods that are used in the achieving the set targets. For answering such questions you need to know about the various methods and also you should have some of the practical knowledge. These include a number of formulas, calculations and maintaining of indexes that can measure the baselines and can help the project managers in achieving these baselines.
The Delphi technique
The Delphi technique is one of the techniques that are used for the Performance Measurement Baseline. Delphi Technique is the method that is often used where there is more than one expert.
It has been often noticed that at a place where there are more than one expert, contradictions arise for taking a decision. To solve one particular problem, there will be many solutions. Selecting one random solution can hurt egos of other experts or also at times, less influential selections are also made at times. So, the best way is to get a solution through the method of Delphi.
In Delphi technique, all the theories of all the experts are taken by the moderator. Then after proper summarization the most common techniques are refined. The process takes a few rounds. In each round the most unpopular or least affective theory is discarded. At last the best theory is found out that can be used.
Application of the Delphi technique
Questions often are there in PMP exams about the application of Delphi technique. The technique can be very effective used for time management, cost management and also scope management. It is best used when there are experts from around the globe and it is not possible to get them together in a room to have a brain storm of ideas. Also, it can be used when there are some popular experts and their ideas cannot be denied on their face. In these situations the Delphi technique can bring the best conclusion.